Table of Contents
Mining Ergo and Getting Paid Out in Bitcoin
Welcome back, Miners! Today we’re going to discuss mining Ergo and getting paid out in Bitcoin. This video is sponsored by Zero Crypto Consulting, specializing in professional personalized crypto mining training courses. In this guide, we’ll cover step by step how to mine Ergo and then receive your payout in Bitcoin.
Two Miners Launches New Payout System for Ergo
Recently, Two Miners announced its new payout system for Ergo mining on their Twitter account. It allows you to mine Ergo and receive payouts in Bitcoin. All you need to do is set your Bitcoin wallet address in your mining software.
Check out the comments for possible future plans for other coins like Ravencoin, Nioxa, and Flux, with Two Miners responding to a user, “Thanks, stay tuned!” This could signify that they plan to expand this feature to other cryptocurrencies.
Getting Started with Mining Ergo and Receiving Bitcoin Payouts
You’ll need a rig to mine Ergo. In this example, we’re using the Gambit rig, consisting of all 580s in an Octominer X8. You can refer to the provided settings for an idea of what settings to use for your own setup. Keep in mind that different memory types will require different overclock settings.
Creating a Wallet for Mining Ergo and Getting Paid in Bitcoin
Before starting your mining process, you need to create a wallet that is specific for mining Ergo and receiving payouts in Bitcoin. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Hive OS dashboard and click on “Wallets” in the top right corner.
2. Click “Add Wallet.”
3. Select “Ergo” as your coin, then paste your Bitcoin wallet address into the Address field.
4. Name your wallet “Ergo to BTC for Two Miners” to differentiate it from other wallets.
Now that your wallet is set up, let’s move onto creating the flight sheet.
Creating a Flight Sheet for Ergo Mining
The next step in the process is to create a flight sheet for Ergo mining. This is important to do after setting up your wallet. Here’s how to create a flight sheet:
1. Go back to your Hive OS dashboard, and select your farm and rig.
2. Click “Flight Sheets” on the right side of the screen, then click “Flight Sheet.”
3. Select “Ergo” as your coin, and choose the wallet you just created (“Ergo to BTC for Two Miners”).
4. For the pool, choose “Two Miners,” followed by your preferred SSL URL, then click “Apply.”
5. Choose your miner (in this example, “Team Redminer”).
6. Name your flight sheet, using a format like “[Rig Name] Ergo to BTC [Miner]” to make it easy to identify later.
Once your flight sheet is created, go back to your rig and apply the new flight sheet. Your rig should now be mining Ergo and receiving payouts in Bitcoin.
Checking Your Mining Progress and Payouts
To check your mining progress and payouts, follow these steps:
1. Go to Two Miners and select “Ergo.”
2. Paste your Bitcoin wallet address from your flight sheet into the search bar.
3. Check your rig’s progress and payouts on the dashboard. Allow about 15 to 30 minutes for the dashboard to fully update.
And that’s it! Now you are mining Ergo and receiving payouts in Bitcoin.
Wrapping Up and Supporting the Channel
Following these simple steps will help you mine Ergo and receive your payouts in Bitcoin in just a few minutes. Be sure to provide feedback to Two Miners and let them know if you’d like to see this feature expanded to other cryptocurrencies in the future.
If you enjoy this type of content and want to support the channel, consider joining the “Nomi Squad” by clicking the “Join” button next to the “Subscribe” button. Members receive exclusive perks and benefits.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful, and happy mining!